Thank you for your interest in Auction Central™, we look forward to serving you!
In the meantime please check your inbox for a confirmation email. Once confirmed, one of our representatives will reach out and share details about sourcing vehicles on our platform.
Buyer Fees are paid when a vehicle is purchased and are calculated on a per-vehicle basis based on the hammer price as shown in the chart below. Buyer Fees are added to the vehicle purchase price and paid through electronic funds transfer via ACH or approved floorplan.
Seller Fees are deducted from the proceeds of the transaction. The remaining balance will be paid via ACH after the title, and associated proof of ownership documents have been received and payment has been received from the buyer.
|Hammer Price||Buyer Fee||Seller Fee|
|$40,000 or more||$500||$200|
What do the status lights mean?
There are a total of 7 light statuses as described below:
|Full arbitration support is available|
|Meaningful condition items that are reported that cannot be arbitrated|
|As-Is sale due to the condition of the vehicle|
|A hollow light indicates that the vehicle is being sold as-is because: the current price is below $4,000 and/or the mileage is at or above 150,000 miles/TMU. The color of the circle’s rim still indicates the vehicles condition. A hollow light may become an arbitrable solid light only when the bidding rises to $4,000 or more.|
As a reward for being the high bidder, you will enter into “Closed Negotiations” with the seller. During this time no one else will be able to bid on the vehicle and the seller has 18 hours to either accept your bid or make a counteroffer.
- If they accept your bid, congratulations, you have won the auction!
- If they make a counteroffer, the vehicle will remain in Closed Negotiations for three negotiation attempts or until one of the following events occurs:
- Both parties come to an agreement on the price and the vehicle is sold
- Either party rejects the other party’s offer and chooses not to continue negotiating
- The buyer has not responded to the seller’s most recent counter offer within three hours. Our goal here is not to tie up the seller’s car if the buyer is not actively negotiating.
Once Closed Negotiations have ended, the vehicle will be available for open bidding. Please keep in mind that you can still submit additional bids but you will no longer have exclusive access to the vehicle.